Monday 24 March 2014

The change over

What a year it's been already! I fished right the way to the last day of the coarse fishing season landing some lovely pike on the light gear and also the odd surprise bonus-species. My hard drive is literally rammed full of photos, too many to upload without looking picture heavy so here's a few.










Wire traces and other such essentials have been stashed away until next season and the tackle bags have been rearranged in preparation for some long days on the salt. 
I've already been out for a quick LRF session to readjust from the freshwater and was happy when I began to connect with my first salt water mini-species of the year. Quite a contrast to the pike I've been nailing on a regular basis but a small early wrasse gave me a brief reminder of why they are once again going to be at the top of my target list this year. Can't wait to start hunting hunting down a new Pb in the coming months.





No comments:

Post a Comment